Mascara How To
1. Start at the root of your upper lashes and wiggle the wand back and forth.
2. Continue to wiggle the wand from root to tip a few times to ensure every lash is coated.
3. Repeat on the bottom lashes.
4. If you prefer thicker-looking lashes, repeat this step until you reach your desired look.
5. If you have any clumping from applying too much mascara, use a clean spoolie brush to remove.
TOP TIP: Avoid continuously pumping the wand in the tube as this allows excess air into the tube which may cause your mascara to dry up.