Fab Brows Lux Duo How To
- Choose the stencil shape which is most suited to your brow shape.
- Line the arch of your stencil up with the arch of your brow.
- Hold the stencil taut to the skin using two fingers.
- Lightly tap the fluffy side of the brush in the powder. For a softer look, tap off excess powder before applying.
- Starting at the tail of the brow sweep the powder over the brow hair brushing against the grain. This allows the powder to adhere to the skin under the hairs.
- Finally, brush with the grain to lie the hairs back flat.
- Flip the stencil and repeat on the other brow.
- Use the spoolie brush to comb through the brows and to soften & blend the powder.
- Finish by applying a little bit of brow powder on the brow bone to give a youthful glow!
TOP TIP: Apply to clean brows which are free from moisturizer and oils and finish with a little setting powder for the perfect brows which will last all day!