If you struggle with eyebrow shaping you should try eyebrow stencils. This product has been on the beauty scene for a while and is an easy way to create perfect, symmetrical brows in under 30 seconds. You can usually shop brow stencils separately or within an eyebrow stencil kit. Information on how to use them and which ones are the best is below.
- Hold up the brow templates to your brow and find the one that incorporates most of your eyebrow hair - this will be the best stencil for your brow shape.
- Line the arch of your chosen stencil up with the arch of your brow.
- Hold in place using either your thumb and index finger or index finger and middle finger.
- Make sure you hold the stencil taught to the skin and fill in the template using your chosen brow makeup product and brush.
- Flip the stencil over and repeat on the other brow.
Choosing the Best Eyebrow Stencils
With so many places to shop for stencils, picking the best brow stencils for you can be tricky. There are a couple of things to consider when choosing your stencil set.
- Are they reusable?
- Do they have different shape options within the set?
- Are they made from a flexible plastic?
- Would you benefit from just the stencils or a kit that includes tools?
We think the Fab Brows Eyebrow Stencil Set is a great option. The stencils were designed to suit every brow shape and size. Although some other brands have more options, we try to keep our plastic waste to a minimum, as statistically, most eyebrows fall into the six brow shape types included within the Fab Brows pack. Our templates are manufactured from a flexible, sturdy plastic that is 100% reusable, so you will only have to buy once - beauty win! Our customers tend to find our brow shapes are the perfect guide to creating natural-looking brows. Paired with a complete kit that includes your brow powder and tools, you have the perfect brow product!